For more than 150 years, Roussel Peinture has been doing painting work in Lille, its metropolitan area and Belgium.
For us, a successful painting project respects the following steps:
– A good definition of the project and the expectations of the customer
– Reflection and validation of the colours and choice of the type of paint: finishing, aspect (matt, velvet, satin…)
– Planning of dates and deadlines for intervention
– Carrying out and monitoring the work
– Validation of the work
The intervention takes place in several stages:
- Protection of floors and furniture
- Preparation of the supports, an essential and technical stage which includes: sanding, raking, filling, full coatings, repairing cracks, etc.
- Painting: printing and 1st finishing coat, final revision of the supports and final coat.
- End-of-site cleaning: removal of protection, dust extraction, etc.
Our expertise :
- All types of finishes: from the simplest to the highest quality
- Decorative paints: patina, faux wood, stucco, carenia, tadelakt, old woodwork, wax…
- Technical paints : floor, metal, earthenware…
- Spray paints: airless
- Work at height: scaffolding, aerial work platform, syam (authorised personnel)
Our suppliers :
We choose our paints solely for their quality, we work with the largest paint suppliers: Comptoir Seigneurie Gauthier, Levis, Haghebaert et Fremaux, Sikkens, Maestria, Argile, Zolpan, Jefco…
Our health and safety policy and our commitment to respecting the environment encourage us to work as much as possible with products that respect your home, with local suppliers, and with VOC-free or depolluting paints. Our workers are all equipped with portable electrically powered equipment connected to hoovers to limit dust.